Thursday, January 29, 2009

Class Activity

In the class activity were we all had many traits, and were forced to throw them away, I ended up with the trait of "computer savvy". I kept this one until the end because technology is growing very quickly, and it is a growing business area. Along with providing a job, if the government was legitimately corrupt, and I had no money to support myself or family, I would use those computer skills to help either wire money to myself, lead a team in a heist, or hack into the governments security and missile computers, and use it as persuasion to fix the government.

In the class activity people chose many different things, but some people ended up with traits that realistically they wouldn't be left with. Just because they value this thing doesn't mean its what nature/the world is going to hold onto it. In some cases it may be their most valued trait, but the least useful. The activity conveyed a good message, but obviously one can't get accurate results without going through the situation that was presented to us in class.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Gold Mining Companies. Powered by Blogger